Here are some challenges we have helped provide a solution for:
On-the-job Protective Performance and Strength
- “Heartland® polycarbonate enclosures are strong and durable. That’s key for us because our products go into very demanding, aggressive environments.”
Delamination and Chipping when Drilling Holes
- Customer solved both functional and aesthetic issues caused by field modifying enclosures.
- Moisture, corrosive chemicals, and accidental impacts are common in wastewater lift station applications.
- A panel shop specifies an AttaBox polycarbonate enclosure to avoid corrosion in a painting and coating line.
- Redline Instruments protects wireless controls from hydrogen sulfide and sulfur dioxide with the help of tough polycarbonate enclosures.