Who We Are
AttaBox™ Industrial Enclosures
We sell one kind of enclosure: An enclosure that protects itself so it can always protect the valuable contents within.
The History: AttaBox™ Industrial Enclosures
- AttaBox™ Industrial Enclosures is among the oldest and the newest enclosure manufacturers.
- Formed in 2007 with manufacturing based in Temple, TX, AttaBox™ Industrial Enclosures is among the newest domestic polycarbonate enclosure manufacturers in the United States.
- At the same time, our non-metallic enclosure expertise is rooted in sixty plus years of engineering and manufacturing of environmentally sealed enclosures.
- AttaBox™ Industrial Enclosures is an integral family part of the actual pioneers of fiberglass enclosures.
- Think of it as very mature manufacturing process meets latest material science and design innovation to produce quality that will exceed your expectations.
- Because we are the primary source producer of all our own enclosure components, we mold enclosures using the highest processing standards, assuring quality control of each step of the process.
- All customization and modification take place on the production floor, alongside the manufacturing presses and injection molding machines. We have the ability to meet your custom requirements in direct step with the processing of your order.
- As a non-metallic enclosure pioneer, our product concepts have led the enclosure industry in design innovation, producing unsurpassed and proven product performance.
- AttaBox™ Industrial Enclosures offer the most contemporary product designs to meet the changing needs of mounted components. They maintain a balance between appealing aesthetics and stringent physical property performance standards including water-tight and submersible integrity.
The Breadth of Product
- No single size, shape or style meets every possible requirement. A range of materials, styles, shapes and function is often necessary to accommodate the wide range of need.
- AttaBox™ Industrial Enclosures offers one of the largest available selections of non-metallic enclosures in the marketplace./li>
- Panel mounting innovation in AttaBox™ Industrial Enclosures accommodates a broad range of mounting requirements./li>
- AttaBox™ Industrial Enclosures are price competitive with other non-metallic material options while frequently offering better performance value.
- Non-metallic enclosures offer significant economic savings over metallic alternatives such as stainless steel, yet provide comparable or superior physical property benefits.
- They are an unsurpassed and proven product performance quality
- AttaBox™ Industrial Enclosures are compliant with all industry standards for water-tightness, corrosion resistance and even submersible integrity.
- Certified protection for the most extreme environments or exposures to rain, sleet, wind, fire, UV, direct spray down.
- AttaBox™ Industrial Enclosures proprietary manufacturing produces product certified for UL508A, UL 50, UL 50E, as well as Canadian National Standard, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 94.1 and 94.2. Certain items receive a cULus designation in place of the CSA mark.
- Fiberglass composites are formulated and custom blended to produce patented “SolarGuard” for unequaled UV resistance.
- Integrated CNC and other technologies are available to optimize cutting, drilling, bonding, gasketing, customizing functions, and final assembly processes.
- AttaBox™ Industrial Enclosures has hands-on control of the integrated, in-house manufacturing process from first step to last touch.
The AttaBox™ Industrial Enclosure Range
Polycarbonate enclosures with unique internal mounting design
Polycarbonate and fiberglass pushbutton enclosures
Fiberglass enclosures with opaque or acrylic viewing windows.
Fiberglass enclosures with integral flush cover
Fiberglass JIC plus-size enclosures with opaque covers
Large capacity fiberglass enclosures
Fiberglass enclosures, shallow, sleek, aesthetic designs
Polycarbonate enclosure, opaque & clear covers, small sizes
Fiberglass Euro enclosures medium to large sizes