AttaBox® Heartland® — the most innovative, durable and reliable polycarbonate enclosures are now available in color!
AttaBox® Heartland® Enclosures in color provide superior environmental protection and aesthetically enhance installations.
These high-performance polycarbonate enclosures are ideal for promotion of OEM products and brands, and command visual attention in applications requiring color.
Available in six standard colors (gray, white, black, red, yellow, and blue), they are ideal for industrial and commercial applications requiring enclosures that blend-in or stand out.
In addition to providing appealing aesthetics and increased visibility to improve customer promotion and branding, Heartland® Enclosures in Color provide an impact and corrosion resistant design with full polycarbonate material construction. These enclosures are constructed from lightweight, high-impact rated polycarbonate material with molded-in colors, and an attractive glossy finish that will not chip or scrape away.
- Gray – Our standard, is typically used for standard industrial and commercial applications.
- White – Has a high level of reflectance which can be used to minimize heat gain in areas with increased sunlight exposure, and offers an aesthetically appealing, clean look.
- Black – Often used in darker areas to blend-in with equipment or environment.
- Red – Can be used in a variety of applications including fire and emergency systems.
- Yellow – Often used where high visibility and facility safety is required.
- Blue – Is often used in remote monitoring, data, and security applications.
Available with clear, smoke tint or opaque cover options that can be configured as a screw cover or hinged cover, Heartland® Enclosures in Color feature a robotically applied foam-in-place gasket for maximum sealing integrity. Stainless steel latches are standard and fully nonmetallic hinges do not penetrate inside the enclosure.
Additional benefits include an innovative panel management system and side mount capabilities allow full use of interior space to maximize component placement and design flexibility. A T-Slot design for side wall mounting, and octagon mounting feet allows for unique angling and fit with equipment.
Ratings and listings include:
- cULus Listed per file #E319779
- IEC 60529: UL Listed per file #E362920 IP66
- UL50, UL50e, UL508A
- Type 1, 3R, 4, 4X, 12
- Operating Temperature Rating: -40°F to +248°F (-40°C to +120°C)
- Outdoor UV Exposure (UL 746C) (f1) Rated
- UL’s best rating, an “f1” per UL 746C (resin has passed tests for UV exposure and water immersion)
As with all AttaBox® Enclosures, Heartland® Enclosures in Color can be customized with digital printing and diverse modifications are available upon request through our value-add Modright™ program.
Learn more about the Heartland series in color and download a product brochure here.