AttaBox, a Robroy brand and manufacturers of high performing polycarbonate electrical and industrial enclosures, provides solutions for diverse infrastructure application challenges.
Craig Mitchell, President of Robroy Enclosures®, explains:
“The U.S. government is in the process of passing and implementing legislation that will result in trillions of dollars being spent on improving old, and building new, infrastructure across the country. We, at AttaBox, are prepared to support important infrastructure applications with world-class polycarbonate enclosures that are proven to protect sensitive electronics, instrumentation, measurement systems, controls, and electrical wiring.”
- Among the many reasons why AttaBox® polycarbonate enclosures are an ideal choice for demanding infrastructure applications:
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Less expensive than stainless steel
- High impact-resistance
- Reliable performance in extreme environmental conditions
- The best available gaskets to seal out moisture, dirt, and other environmental degradation
- Excellent UV resistance
- Easy to modify
- Quick to install
The value of any enclosure is measured by its ability to protect the equipment within. AttaBox® polycarbonate enclosures are so robust that they typically will outlive the service life of the equipment housed inside of them.